I am an experienced public speaker and I am open and very pleased to receive requests to speak at industry meetup groups, conferences and conventions.
I am a regular attendee of meetup groups and have delivered talks within these industry networking events, and at conferences.
My experience to date has been largely focused around speaking at WordPress-centric developer events but I would like to add other events to this. I am also a knowledgable Laravel and Python developer.
Previous speaker experience:
- WP Hooked, June 2018: Developing for WordPress with WooComerce for more than an eCommerce solution
- WordPress London, October 2018: Developing for WordPress with WooCommerce
- WordCamp London, April 2019: WordPress or Laravel – Why not both?
- WP Hooked, April 2019: WordPress or Laravel – Why not both?
- WordPress London, May 2019: Headless WordPress within a Laravel App
- WP Hooked, August 2019: Ethics and morals in web development
- WordCamp Brighton, August 2019: Ethics and morals in web development
- WordCamp Dublin, October 2019: LaraWP – Combining WordPress and Laravel
- WordCamp Dublin, October 2019: Scaling Effectively with WordPress
- WordCamp Glasgow, February 2020: Scaling Effectively with WordPress
Booking me as a speaker
To let me know about a call for speakers at your event that I may be interested in applying for to enquire about booking me to deliver a talk or workshop please complete and submit the form below.